The French Broad River MPO has recently updated its Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) in 2015.
The LRTP information below is for an older plan, adopted by the FBRMPO Board on September 23rd, 2010.
- Click here to view the entire Plan. Please note this is a large pdf document that may take a few moments to download. The Table of Contents includes links to all Chapters and Appendices for ease of viewing.
- Click the below links to download individual chapters.
- Introduction and Background
- Vision, Goals, and Objectives
- Roadway Element
- Transit Element
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Element
- Rail and Aviation Element
- Freight Element
- Safety and Security
- Congestion Management
- Environmental Analysis
- Environmental Justice
- Land Use
- Climate Change
- Financial Plan
- Project Recommendations
- Public Involvement
Appendix A :Travel Demand Model
Appendix B: NCDOT Complete Streets Policy
Appendix C: Safety Appendices
Appendix D: Environmental Analysis
Appendix E: Poverty Threshold
Appendix F: Financial Plan
Appendix G: Public Involvement Policy
Appendix H: Glossary of Terms
Appendix I: Transportation Acronyms
Appendix J: Public Involvement