It is the policy of the French Broad River Metropolitan Planning Organization to ensure that no person shall, on the ground of race, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987, and any other related non-discrimination Civil Rights laws and authorities.
- What is Title VI?
- FBRMPO Title VI Plan
- FBRMPO Title VI Assurances
- FBRMPO Title VI Assurances-Spanish
- FBRMPO Title VI Complaint Form -English
- FBRMPO Title VI Complaint Form-Spanish
- FBRMPO Title VI Complaint Form-Russian
- FBRMPO Voluntary Public Involvement Form
- FBRMPO Voluntary Public Involvement Form-Spanish
- FBRMPO Voluntary Public Involvement Form-Russian
- FBRMPO Limited English Proficiency Plan