One of the primary purposes of the MPO is to provide a forum for public participation in the transportation planning process. Below you can find links to documents to guide you through your participation in MPO activities, link to our comment form, and a frequently updated list of documents and planning initiatives where we are seeking your comments.
Public Comment Opportunities
- FBRMPO Citizens Advisory Committee application process has been extended through October 31, 2016. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- The French Broad River MPO reviews amendments to the TIP throughout the year and publishes proposed TIP Amendments for public comment. Please see the latest round of TIP Amendments posted for public comment here.
- MPO Technical Coordinating Committee and MPO Board meetings allow time for public comment at the beginning and at the end of the meetings. For upcoming TCC and MPO Board meetings, click here.
- You may use the form below to submit your comments, or send us your comments via email, regular mail, fax, phone, or in person using at the following: French Broad River MPO email@example.com; By mail or in person to 339 New Leicester Highway, Suite 140, Asheville, NC 28806; Phone: 828-251-6622; fax: 828-251-6353
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Planning
|Public Involvement Policy|
Tell us your comments and input: