The Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) serves to provide regional-oriented input to the MPO TCC and Board regarding public involvement issues and strategies to make more people aware and get more people involved in regional transportation planning.
Would you like to contribute to the regional transportation planning process? FBRMPO Citizens Advisory Committee application process is now open through September 30, 2016. Please contact email@example.com for more info.
In November, 2015 the MPO Board passed new bylaws for the Citizens Advisory Committee. These bylaws are available for review here.
Please visit our Documents page for the LRTP, Congestion Management Plan, Glossary, and more.
Meeting Dates and Notes
- July 10, 2016 CAC Meeting Notes
- March17, 2016 CAC Meeting Notes
- September 9, 2015 CAC Meeting Notes
- June 15, 2015 CAC Meeting Notes
- September 9, 2014 CAC Meeting Notes
- May 5, 2014 CAC Meeting Notes