The Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) serves to provide regional-oriented input to the MPO TCC and Board regarding public involvement issues and strategies to make more people aware and get more people involved in regional transportation planning. The CAC meet quarterly throughout the year.
Would you like to contribute to the regional transportation planning process? FBRMPO Citizens Advisory Committee applications are currently being accepted. Please contact email@example.com for more info.
In November, 2015 the MPO Board passed new bylaws for the Citizens Advisory Committee. These bylaws are available here. Members appointed to the Citizens Advisory Committee include:
|Alexandra Binns-Craven (Vice-Chair)|
|Ted Figura (Chair)|
Meeting Dates and Notes
|Spring Meeting||March 1||Agenda|
|Summer Meeting||June 6||Agenda|
- January 13 CAC Meeting Notes
- April 12 CAC Meeting Notes
- July 10, 2016 CAC Meeting Notes
- March17, 2016 CAC Meeting Notes
- September 9, 2015 CAC Meeting Notes
- June 15, 2015 CAC Meeting Notes
- September 9, 2014 CAC Meeting Notes
- May 5, 2014 CAC Meeting Notes